ABI seeking a talented Interior Designer with 5 to 8 years of experience and excellent Revit skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years of experience
- Strong proficiency with Revit software and MS Word and Excel
- Experience with email communication and Internet research
- Competency in interior design specifications
- Knowledge of industry standards and application of building codes
- Passion for design
Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and SketchUp proficiency is highly preferred.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting with the selection of materials
- Producing drawings
- Researching and helping in the development of interior concepts based on client vision, desire, and architectural concept
- Assisting with the preparation of working drawings, floor finish plans, elevations and interior detailing
Physical Requirements and Environment:
Office environment. Must have good visual acuity, ability to read English, and follow written and verbal instruction. May involve work in the field, so good physical mobility and ability to climb stairs are required.