American Building Innovation is seeking an experienced Account Executive who is an outgoing, persuasive, friendly, dedicated go-getter, who loves to meet people, and is self-motivated.
- Structural work
- Rough and finish carpentry
- Tile & stone
- Fine Cabinetry
- Sales experience in both remodeling and new construction is preferred.
- Provide the management team a breakdown with costs of labor for trades, materials and estimated profit on the project.
- Visit the homes of clients for site assessments, prepare estimates and take-offs.
- Develop labor and material pricing for an accurate and comprehensive estimate for the work.
- Meet with key partners on larger projects.
- Facilitate clients through the sales and estimating process.
- Be responsible for coordinating with the Design/Build team including the project manager, 3D plan designer, selections designer and operations manager to complete a successful project.
- Help generate leads and opportunities as well as work with other sales professionals/trade partners in creating successful sales prospects.
- Follow up and track leads
- Create excellent customer experience
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to create and maintain spreadsheets
- Have a proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Be positive and have a confident attitude
- Have the highest ethical standards and have a polished and professional demeanor
- Have excellent presentation in both verbal and written communication skills.
- Have strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point (Mac or PC)
- Be able to post project photos on Houzz.com, Website and Pinterest.
- Familiarity with estimating and architectural software is a plus.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus but not required.
- Hours will vary daily with customer appointments; occasional evenings, and Saturday appointments may be required.
- Must have your own vehicle.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Estimating, Sales, or Construction Project Management: 3 years minimum